|In an effort to best serve and support all of our nonprofit colleagues, The Community Foundation Serving Richmond and Central Virginia will be looking for new ways to support and recognize all of our nonprofit organizations and staff members and their professional development. To this end, the current iteration of the 120 Hour Certificate in Nonprofit Management will end June 30, 2017. This change will allow us to bring together the right people to plan and design the best possible learning and recognition opportunities going forward.
To support all individuals who are working towards earning the certificate, here are some key pieces of information to know:
· The 2017 Calendar of Classes is available now for registration.
· To check your registration history and completed hours, please log in to your online account.
· If you wish to include classes already on your VCU transcript, please acquire your transcript from VCU directly.
· For any questions concerning your certificate work, please contact Annette Cousins.
· June 30, 2017 – All 120 hours of coursework should be completed.
· August 1, 2017 – Capstone portfolios must be submitted.
· November 1, 2017 – Certificates will be reviewed and awarded.
Prior to 2014, this certificate was known as the Certificate of Achievement in Nonprofit Management. This certificate has been awarded to hundreds of local and regional nonprofit professionals since 1997.
Students must complete:
Once submitted, portfolios are reviewed by our Certificate Review Panel, which makes all certificate awarding decisions.
*Homework assignments completed for classes prior to 2014 may stand in place of reflection activity sheets. Candidates do not need to physically present these homework assignments.
**For those who may require special accommodations, verbal or other presentation options in lieu of the summative essay will be considered.
For more information or questions, please contact Annette Cousins at email@example.com